Monday, February 1, 2010

Jaws Word Search What's The Funniest Punchline You Can Come Up With For This Joke?

What's the funniest punchline you can come up with for this joke? - jaws word search

A sweet little penguin swims under water a day in search of fish when it strikes a wild shark. The shark is all the blood thirsty jaws ready to swallow helpless Penguins to Play! The whispers of the Penguins short, and soon the claws of the jaws of the shark turned tail and not faster than you can.

What is the penguin, you saved?

10 comments:

feral_bl... said...

Oh man! This is the third time this week I had to eat my way, from the stomach of a shark!

british_... said...

Or, "Man! You really need mouthwash!" You're a vegetarian? "" Man! "This will have the fourth day, I eat, the stomach of a shark! (The won) Shuppim or more!

:] said...

"Note that you vegetarian?"

The Joker said...

You can go to, I feel a little soda.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ANB said...

Mmmm, smells like fish in the mouth unpleasant Schlüter (Tiburon / female) lol

!♥!EaCH daY COmEs JuST oNce In A said...

idk lol I'm a dinosaur so watch out if DG

GargVK said...

Freeze Frame Lil!

love said...

WOW, I thought it was boring

Omg My Antler Broke! said...

no matter that I have HIV and if you eat me, you'll be infected and no other BJ

xD

Calli said...

If we still do it will be in the morning?

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Printer cable swatch. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator